Solved Windows 8.1 80072f8f Update or Store error
After spending a whole night getting the 80072f8f and trying all the amazing Microsoft tutorials and diagnostics finally I found a solution.
First of all, I didn’t have a problem with time (of course) nor SSL certs and such stuff. The problem was clearly the permissions of some dirs, and affected both most of my Metro apps and Windows Update. (this meant less restarts for updates for a month and its not that bad)
The problem can be solved easily by just downloading the amazing Tweaking.com Windows Repair (all in one)
Just download the application click on all checkboxes and let it run for 3 hours, reboot and you are ready 🙂